NOTICE

NOTICE

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Recent ideas and experiences


EARLY SUMMER THOUGHTS

I've been dealing with a bad back lately.  People give advice, and I know there are ways to get it fixed.  I am however not comfortable with Chiropractic adjustments, and I don't think doctors will heal me either.  Of the many issues I have, this one is possibly going to be the one that crushes my will and spirit.

People often inquire if I am still depressed.  I am not.  I am, however, aware of my sins, flaws, and fears, so the future does seem scary.



FUTURE WORKS

I have four books in various stages of completion.  When these books are done I might well stop writing for print.  It costs too much in terms of my health and soul to keep writing 80 hours a week.  I am not going to ever stop writing poetry.



EMAIL ANGER

I've recently received a great many emails.  It isn't that I am not grateful to be thought of, or considered a source for answers, but a number of the emails were not kind, or gentle.  They were accusatory.  Here are some of the snippets.

"Christianity is stupid, and so are you" 

Thanks for that.  If I am stupid I guess I can't respond.  I am not offended by much, and I am ok with different ideas.  I have many Atheist friends, people from Islam, people from Buddhism, people from Hindu beliefs.  I am not an universalist.  I am not sure, however, of the cosmic forces that people become aware of.  I believe in Jesus.  I accept that others do not. 


"You are an ugly pussy.  Go back to your fag kingdom." 

 Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so if you find me ugly I concede you are right.  I'll remember it next time I look in the mirror.    Ugly doesn't hurt my feelings.  And frankly, enough people disagree that that I am ok with the odd person thinking otherwise.

"You deserved cancer"

How very generous.  I have received many emails from this person, none are reprintable, because they are all at this level of conversation.   No one deserves a disease. 

"You are a shitty poet"

Again, just as beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so is taste a thing that is unable, usually, to be separated from the holder of said taste.   If I am a shitty poet, I still need to be what I am.

If in doubt check this out ------> LINK TO MY SHITTY POETRY

Check this out too------------> LINK  TO MY PUBLISHED WORKS

Je ne regrette pas la douleur, car il m'a fait plus forte

I have indeed suffered recently, but it allowed me to see the gifts others gave to me with a grateful heart, and hope.  I am not a emotion whore, but to others it seems so.  It is about the way humans feel about emotions.  I am not ashamed of mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment