NOTICE

NOTICE

Thursday, February 5, 2015

I didn't think I could do it.

I just read an article about a man who in a heartbeat knew what was right and it cost him greatly.  But he followed that good instinct and gave a better life for his child.

Samuel Forrest was given a gift with some long term expectations of care.

Before I became a father to my son, now 16, I didn't believe that I could do it.  At all.  A child with issues or many children, imperfections, whatever, I feared the consequences of having a child.  Not, NOT because I am lazy, but because I knew it would consume me.  Even with a normal, no grave health issues, child, I am still consumed, but, it is good. Having a child opened my heart.  It made me a better person.

I cannot support financially Samuel Forrest (18k out of pocket despite having insurance due to having cancer...) but I wanted to share the story to help him spread the word and get financial help.

Thank you if you can help, in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment